I've been using up my 10 free The New York Times articles on nytimes.com this week on all of the top 10 this and top 10 that lists that they've been posting (most of them have to do with the top places to visit and most read articles).
In the spirit of that, this morning I decided to dive into our Google Analytics to check-in with what has been most read by you on our new blog that we started back in August. Take a look at the most popular posts of 2015, and click on the headlines to read for the first time--or re-read--the posts you were most interested in this year:
- Choose gratitude
- The "co" in co-founder
- The Garage receives People's Choice Award
- Fueling creative people to drive a creative economy
- At an unexpected dinner we raised a glass to Barb
- Thoughts on legacy, inspired by my grandma... and the musical Hamilton
- Good working happening all around us
- What feeds creativity?
- Our coworking space turns one
- 'Tis the season for thanksgiving... and nonprofit galas
Question: What would you like to see us talk about in 2016? Give us ideas! Please!
Thanks for reading, and thanks for inspiring us.